Monday 4 June 2012

Lolerpool

Crikey, forget hang the DJ, can somebody please hang the designers? I knew, I just knew that once I had claimed to like the majority of the shirts I had seen, I would jinx myself and be in for an eye bashing. Here comes an royal eye bashing for you. I originally thought that Man Utd's home kit was going to go to prison for a series of felonies against fashion but it seems it has a partner in crime in the shape of Liverpool's away kit. Dodgy Scousers and Mancs? As if. He's my asian friend. Asif Habebe. True Story.




Well, it looks like a wetsuit. A horrible, horrible wetsuit. I appreciate it rains a lot in England but I doubt such measures were really necessary. Yuk. Man Utd v Liverpool is going to be an interesting fixture this season, for all the wrong reasons. And it brings some serious doubt to the authenticity to the previously written off third kit. Have your eyes recovered? Yes, good. Let's kill them again.


...Surely not??

No comments:

Post a Comment