Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Good...

Chelsea Away: The fact that my favourite midfielder in the world is modelling this may be swaying me some what but I think the solar panelled effect is quite smart.

 Villa home: I like the chequered look. It's quite retro. I also like the away kit which can be seen here: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgL5YwxQwHVD1DBDr66frp8WU7XJFKaQOZjuEWNneM3Fkigt2XilZ-FjGKWjeu4NitdBMnoSuzb7XEwM2DZFdKuDNjccrYavnRKxnkw2eCHnYUbmd3j1q1vbHZfLeq4vZnl0I_b1ha9-W0/s1600/Villa11-650x487.jpg


 Stoke Home & Away: The red/blue thing I mentioned. But I think they are nice shirts and I like the collar.
Tottenham Home, Away & Third: Wasn't sure about Spurs' kit at first but seeing the collective I think it is quite crisp and smart and I like the lilac, it's a bit different.

 AC Milan Away: Italians under cover...

Liverpool Away: Apart from the fucktard wearing it, it's quite a smart shirt. The sort you could wear to the pub and look like a more respectable fan and not so loutish or like you live in a betting shop and your desired tipple is Frosty Jacks.
Norwich Home: More Italian wannabes. Well, the newcomers will certainly be noticed. I really like the brightness of this kit. Hopefully their footy will be as refeshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment